a) What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional. When ordering or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, company name and address or a phone number. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
b) What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our Site. We strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for quote or order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please let us know and you will be unsubscribed.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature
c) How do we protect your information?
All sensitive/credit card information supplied during payment transaction is done outside of this website using secure Payment gateway providers on their own PCI DSS compliant websites (e.g., PayPal, 2Checkout). Your credit card information is not entered or stored on our servers.
d) Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
e) Your consent
Terms and Conditions
EzPzArtStudio.com stands behind all of our products. In the event there is a problem with the order due to our error, please email us within 7 days of receipt so we can resolve the situation right away.
Please report all damage claims within 48 hours. If there is noticeable damage to the package please have the driver note it on the bill of lading and ask for a copy.
For damaged UPS shipments. Please do not refuse the shipment. Simply sign for it and email us a description of the damage with photos. We will replace the damaged goods as soon as possible. Please do not file a claim with UPS. We will do all that for you.
We will make every effort to send you a replacement order as soon as possible.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the merchandise purchased you may return it for store credit.
Refunds are not allowed. You must notify us by email and wait for our return approval number before shipping the goods back to us.
Custom paintings, custom prints or any other custom item cannot be returned. Those items are made especially for you and cannot be resold.
Once an order is submitted it cannot be cancelled. Most items are made at the time of order, but in most cases it is possible to modify an existing order (just as long as no custom items were made at that point).
The customer is responsible for all shipping charges unless it was our shipping error. All unsolicited returns will be declined.
By using our Site, you consent to our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not make any use of the Site.